George Street Fitness Center
Welcome to the College’s most comprehensive fitness facility. Centrally located at 50 George Street on the first floor of the Campus Center Apartments, this 13,000 sq.ft. workout space includes state-of-the-art cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights and benches, lockers and showers. Swing by or take a short video tour.
You can reach the George Street Fitness Center by calling 843.953.3899.
The George Street Fitness Center is open seven days a week during the fall and spring semesters, and five days a week during the summer semester. Just show your Cougar Card ID and you’ll have full access.
The George Street Fitness Center includes:
- Dumbbells from 5 to 100 lbs.
- More than 10,000 lbs. of weight plates
- 28 weight machines
- 50 cardio machines, including treadmills, bikes and elliptical steppers
- 8 power racks and 4 bench press benches
- Group exercise room
- Fitness classes and programs such as Zumba and CougarFit
For additional information
Contact Campus Recreation Services at 843.953.3899 or 843.953.5559.